- “State of Estates” is a national estate planning firm with 2,500 employees in eight states.
Prepare a 10 slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes for upper management at “State of Estates” to address the following areas:
- An overview of Title VII as applied to race and national origin discrimination
- Ways “State of Estates” can minimize liability for race and national origin discrimination in its employment practices
- The three types of affirmative action
- Whether any type of affirmative action is required or recommended for the firm
- Include visual interest in the form of relevant photos, clip art, and/or graphics.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines and include both an introduction slide and reference slide.